You Might also like
By Susan & Waylon — 1 year ago
It’s Cyber Monday, and we dish on shopping, shopping and more shopping. Susan took advantage of the biggest consumer shopping week of the year to load up on some beer (yes, you read that correctly), and coming off of our Thanksgiving celebration with friends and family, we share our favorite dishes (in particular, desserts).
On Sunday, Waylon checked out the inaugural Drag Brunch at Don’t Tell Supper Club, hosted by super funny & local superstar Jenni P – joined by Krystal Summers (Rose Room cast member) and a fellow entertainers. There were drinks and there was drag. Could you think of a better Sunday afternoon?Post Views: 256
By Susan & Waylon — 12 months ago
Kameron Westcott of the Real Housewives of Dallas reminds us to Sparkle.
- Susan had a blast with her husband and friends at a Texas Rangers game.
- Waylon continued his search for a home with his awesome Realtor, Marci Millard.
- Angelika Film Center at Mockingbird Station brings popular 80’s flicks to the big screen the first Monday of every month @ 7PM. Tonight is The Princess Bride. Tickets are $12. www.angelikafilmcenter.com
- On Thursday, April 5th, the Trinity River Audubon Center presents Owl Prowl – a guided night hike through the great Trinity Forest to search and call for the owl species that call Dallas home. The night will end with roasting of s’mores. Starts at 8PM. $15 in advance. $20 at the door. www.trinityriver.audubon.org
- Friday thru Sunday – 24th Annual Deep Ellum Arts Festival – over 200 juried artists and over 150 performances including bands and solo musicians. FREE. www.deepellumartsfestival.com
- The one and only Kameron Westcott joins us to talk about SparkleDog – the cutest dog food you will ever see, and what it was like meeting Bravo’s Andy Cohen for the first time.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 285