You Might also like
It’s Cyber Monday, and we dish on shopping, shopping and more shopping. Susan took advantage of the biggest consumer shopping week of the year to load up on some beer (yes, you read that correctly), and coming off of our Thanksgiving celebration with friends and family, we share our favorite dishes (in particular, desserts).
On Sunday, Waylon checked out the inaugural Drag Brunch at Don’t Tell Supper Club, hosted by super funny & local superstar Jenni P – joined by Krystal Summers (Rose Room cast member) and a fellow entertainers. There were drinks and there was drag. Could you think of a better Sunday afternoon?Post Views: 405
Hand Drawn Pressing’s Alex Cushing answers the age old question: Is music really the universal language?
- Susan learned some valuable lessons at the Tyra Banks book tour stop in Dallas.
- Waylon ventured outside the Uptown bubble with his client Jeffrey Kollinger for the Scissor-tails & Cocktails event at the Trinity River Audubon.
- This Thursday, April 19th is the House of DIFFA Preview Party from 7pm – 9pm, @Traffic L.A. downtown. Cocktails provided by Macallan Scotch, Edrington, and Ben E Keith. Tickets are $50 www.diffadallas.org.
- This Friday, April 20th is the Equest After Dark Gala, from 6:30pm – Midnight. It is a modern speakeasy with welcome cocktail reception, a seated dinner, live and silent auction, with live performances by The Texas Gypsies and Emerald City Band, after-party. Gala tickets are $225 and After-party tickets are $40 at www.equest.org.
- Alex Cushing, COO of Hand Drawn Pressing, joined us to talk about his love of music, the art of vinyl pressing, and the journey that led him to where he is now.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 674