Post Views: 369
You Might also like
By Susan & Waylon — 1 year ago
Hand Drawn Pressing’s Alex Cushing answers the age old question: Is music really the universal language?
- Susan learned some valuable lessons at the Tyra Banks book tour stop in Dallas.
- Waylon ventured outside the Uptown bubble with his client Jeffrey Kollinger for the Scissor-tails & Cocktails event at the Trinity River Audubon.
- This Thursday, April 19th is the House of DIFFA Preview Party from 7pm – 9pm, @Traffic L.A. downtown. Cocktails provided by Macallan Scotch, Edrington, and Ben E Keith. Tickets are $50 www.diffadallas.org.
- This Friday, April 20th is the Equest After Dark Gala, from 6:30pm – Midnight. It is a modern speakeasy with welcome cocktail reception, a seated dinner, live and silent auction, with live performances by The Texas Gypsies and Emerald City Band, after-party. Gala tickets are $225 and After-party tickets are $40 at www.equest.org.
- Alex Cushing, COO of Hand Drawn Pressing, joined us to talk about his love of music, the art of vinyl pressing, and the journey that led him to where he is now.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 554
By Susan & Waylon — 2 years ago
Victims take to the media to share their stories on #metoo
- Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year” entitled The Silence Breakers honors the women and men who have spoken out about sexual harassment and misconduct leading to the demise of some of the most prominent men in Hollywood.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 317