You Might also like
By Susan & Waylon — 1 year ago
Dallas event planning guru Rebecca Hackl drops in to the studio to chat about the real ins and outs of planning a stellar event.
- Susan had a rocking time at the Equest After Dark Gala (and those cute little horses were there)!
- Waylon was busy filming with the Real Housewives of Dallas for the Jack Retro Pajama Party.
- This Wednesday, April 25th from 7-10pm – Dallas Observer’s Iron Fork, presented by Whole Foods, Alaskan Brewing Co., Meomi, Ruffino, and Reyka Vodka, is hosting a grand tasting event at Centennial Hall at Fair Park. Close to 50 food and drink vendors, chef’s competition, and live entertainment. General Admission $35 – $55. VIP is $65 – $85 including early entry at 6pm and free valet before 6:30pm. www.observerironfork.com
- This Friday, April 27th from 6-10pm – Pike West Commerce hosts the 3rd Annual Commerce Street Night Market that brings together local artists, creatives, and emerging business owners on the last Friday of each month. Earth Day themed. 9 vegetarian food vendors. Bar sponsored by Oddfellows. There will be outdoor games, live music, 34 vendors. Family-friendly. FREE. www.littledmarkets.com.
- Rebecca Hackl, CEO of Trifecta Event Management, stopped by to chat with us about what it really takes to put on an event, and the most important elements you need to begin planning.
- The Society of Wedding Professionals is providing a complimentary wedding to remember for one lucky couple in the DFW area that is facing some hurdles to having the wedding of their dreams. Visit theweddingwish.org to apply.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 395
By Susan & Waylon — 1 year ago
Kameron Westcott of the Real Housewives of Dallas reminds us to Sparkle.
- Susan had a blast with her husband and friends at a Texas Rangers game.
- Waylon continued his search for a home with his awesome Realtor, Marci Millard.
- Angelika Film Center at Mockingbird Station brings popular 80’s flicks to the big screen the first Monday of every month @ 7PM. Tonight is The Princess Bride. Tickets are $12. www.angelikafilmcenter.com
- On Thursday, April 5th, the Trinity River Audubon Center presents Owl Prowl – a guided night hike through the great Trinity Forest to search and call for the owl species that call Dallas home. The night will end with roasting of s’mores. Starts at 8PM. $15 in advance. $20 at the door. www.trinityriver.audubon.org
- Friday thru Sunday – 24th Annual Deep Ellum Arts Festival – over 200 juried artists and over 150 performances including bands and solo musicians. FREE. www.deepellumartsfestival.com
- The one and only Kameron Westcott joins us to talk about SparkleDog – the cutest dog food you will ever see, and what it was like meeting Bravo’s Andy Cohen for the first time.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 360
By Susan & Waylon — 2 years ago
Media Personality Amy Vanderoef joins us to talk all things influential.
- An Instagram selfie posted by Miss Iraq with Miss Israel – both in bikinis – during the Miss Universe Pageant in November has triggered death threats and caused Miss Iraq to flee her country.
- Dallas’ very own Steve Kemble shows his larger than life personality on Good Morning America, winning the Ugliest Christmas Sweater contest.
- We dig into the truth behind the Tamar Braxton scandal at a local gay club, and weigh in on the power of the celebrity Instagram post.
- Our special guest Amy Vanderoef, media personality extraordinaire joins us to discuss why she left television when everyone is clammering to be on it, how she’s using her experience to create influencers.
- An amazing special exhibit at the DMA named “Truth: 24 Frames Per Second” features 24 artists across 6 decades who produce pieces that focus on issues like race relations, political unrest, and sexual identity through media.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 336