You Might also like
Media Personality Amy Vanderoef joins us to talk all things influential.
- An Instagram selfie posted by Miss Iraq with Miss Israel – both in bikinis – during the Miss Universe Pageant in November has triggered death threats and caused Miss Iraq to flee her country.
- Dallas’ very own Steve Kemble shows his larger than life personality on Good Morning America, winning the Ugliest Christmas Sweater contest.
- We dig into the truth behind the Tamar Braxton scandal at a local gay club, and weigh in on the power of the celebrity Instagram post.
- Our special guest Amy Vanderoef, media personality extraordinaire joins us to discuss why she left television when everyone is clammering to be on it, how she’s using her experience to create influencers.
- An amazing special exhibit at the DMA named “Truth: 24 Frames Per Second” features 24 artists across 6 decades who produce pieces that focus on issues like race relations, political unrest, and sexual identity through media.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 533
Nico Decastro is living a positive life, and ready to share his truth.
December 1st marks the annual celebration and recognition of World AIDS Day where people unite to honor those that have been affected by HIV/AIDS, and resolve to find a cure. Evenings of remembrance are scheduled across the globe, and Dallas
On Friday, Nico Decastro, a Dallas-based singer-songwriter launched a testimonial video to share his own struggles with being open about his HIV status, and to encourage others to get tested and share their own stories.
His hope is to raise the much needed funds for APAIT, a nonprofit located in Los Angeles whose mission is “to positively impact the quality of life for medically underserved communities living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS and other health disparities through culturally competent and linguistically appropriate programs in Southern California.”
Decastro was recently featured in articles in Dallas Voice and He Said Magazine, where he dives deeper into the circumstances that surround his contracting HIV, and his journey to make peace with his status.
In September of this year, Decastro launched his latest single entitled Lost Soul, an anthem to his journey to self discovery and reconciliation with living his truth.
Donations may be made to APAIT at www.nicodecastro.com.
Full disclosure: Nico Decastro is currently a client of public relations firm J. Waylon & Associates.Post Views: 583