You Might also like
By Susan & Waylon — 2 years ago
It’s Cyber Monday, and we dish on shopping, shopping and more shopping. Susan took advantage of the biggest consumer shopping week of the year to load up on some beer (yes, you read that correctly), and coming off of our Thanksgiving celebration with friends and family, we share our favorite dishes (in particular, desserts).
On Sunday, Waylon checked out the inaugural Drag Brunch at Don’t Tell Supper Club, hosted by super funny & local superstar Jenni P – joined by Krystal Summers (Rose Room cast member) and a fellow entertainers. There were drinks and there was drag. Could you think of a better Sunday afternoon?Post Views: 336
By Susan & Waylon — 1 year ago
No Tie Dinner & Dessert is gearing up for An Evening to Remember.
- Susan provides a recap of the 10th anniversary of The Pin Show, and shares some of the mind-blowing designs showcased at this year’s event.
- We share the awesome experience that we had on Sunday, during the social media workshop that we conducted to our fellow On-Air Media podcasters.
- Kelly CPA will be hosting The Digital Entrepreneur on Tuesday, February 20th. This workshop is a must-attend for social media influencers and online business owners. The event is complimentary, and cocktails will be provided by Kruto Vodka, with some delicious small bites provided by Celebrity Chef Jeffrey Kollinger of The Spice of Life Catering.
- The Dallas Museum of Art will be a “Speakeasy” on Saturday, February 25th with live entertainment by the Singapore Slingers. Raffles, gaming tables and dance instructors will make this event worth attending. Tickets start at $85.
- Our special guest Leslie Frye, Chair of No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party, joins us to talk about this year’s soiree scheduled for Saturday, April 7th, and the incredible amount of work that goes into creating a multi-tiered event.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.Post Views: 423