Equest brings love and light to veterans (and others) by way of equine therapies.
- Susan and Waylon had some event-filled weekends. Susan partied, Waylon recovered.
- In this crazy heat, we dive into where you can watch some awesome flicks…while wading in the pool. See more below.
- West Village Movie Night – every third Wednesday, West Village hosts family-friendly movies outdoors. Bring a folding chair and blanket and head to the stretch between Mi Cocina and Magnolia Theater. Starts at 8PM. westvillagedallas.com
- The Adolphus Hotel presents a poolside Summer Cinema Series featuring a different cult-classic film from various decades every Wednesday night on the property’s seventh floor pool deck. July is the best of the 70’s. August is the best of the 80’s/ Sept is 90’s. Free. adolphus.com
- Sundown at The Granada on Greenville hosts movie night every Wednesday at 8:30pm. Stand By Me is this Wednesday! SUNDOWNATGRANADA.COM
- Trinity Park Conservancy will host movie night this Saturday on the Ronald Kirk Bridge. Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. Begins at sundown. trinityparkconservancy.org
- The Stoneleigh Hotel hosts family-friendly Moonlight Movies on Saturdays, 7pm – 9pm, poolside beginning in August. FREE. lemeridiendallasstoneleigh.com
- Purchase tickets for Equest’s Boots & Salutes event happening on Friday, July 20th.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.