Dallas event planning guru Rebecca Hackl drops in to the studio to chat about the real ins and outs of planning a stellar event.
- Susan had a rocking time at the Equest After Dark Gala (and those cute little horses were there)!
- Waylon was busy filming with the Real Housewives of Dallas for the Jack Retro Pajama Party.
- This Wednesday, April 25th from 7-10pm – Dallas Observer’s Iron Fork, presented by Whole Foods, Alaskan Brewing Co., Meomi, Ruffino, and Reyka Vodka, is hosting a grand tasting event at Centennial Hall at Fair Park. Close to 50 food and drink vendors, chef’s competition, and live entertainment. General Admission $35 – $55. VIP is $65 – $85 including early entry at 6pm and free valet before 6:30pm. www.observerironfork.com
- This Friday, April 27th from 6-10pm – Pike West Commerce hosts the 3rd Annual Commerce Street Night Market that brings together local artists, creatives, and emerging business owners on the last Friday of each month. Earth Day themed. 9 vegetarian food vendors. Bar sponsored by Oddfellows. There will be outdoor games, live music, 34 vendors. Family-friendly. FREE. www.littledmarkets.com.
- Rebecca Hackl, CEO of Trifecta Event Management, stopped by to chat with us about what it really takes to put on an event, and the most important elements you need to begin planning.
- The Society of Wedding Professionals is providing a complimentary wedding to remember for one lucky couple in the DFW area that is facing some hurdles to having the wedding of their dreams. Visit theweddingwish.org to apply.
Have a great guest for our show, or looking to collaborate? Email us.